is a cloud-based cyberinfrastructure for managing combustion research and enabling collaboration.
The infrastructure includes both software and hardware components, and is freely offered to anyone with a valid professional or educational affiliation. This website provides a front-end for
data search tools, web-based numerical simulations, and discussion forums.
PrIMe —Process Informatics Model— is an approach for developing predictive models of chemical reaction systems that is based on the scientific collaboratory paradigm and
takes full advantage of existing and developing cyber infrastructure. The primary goals of PrIMe are collecting and storing data, validating the data and quantifying uncertainties,
and assembling the data into predictive models with quantified uncertainties to meet specific user requirements.
PrIMe 2.0 PrIMe 3.0
contains RCM experimental data for the combustion of the following fuels:
1-methylnaphthalene, butanol isomers, butanol PRF blends, dimethyl ether (DME), FACE, H2 and H2/CO, iso-butene, iso-octane, iso-pentanol, methylcyclohexane, methanol, propene, etc.
is a database of fundamental combustion experiments.
The files are handled by PyKED
, which is a Python-based software for validating and interacting with ChemKED files. The ChemKED files currently contain butanol experimental data only.
The reaction kinetics branch of ReSpecTh contains the following types of information:
- indirect measurement results related to combustion in XML format
- directly measured gas phase rate coefficients in XML format
- combustion reaction mechanisms
- computer codes related to the analysis, optimization and reduction of reaction mechanisms
This site now includes the content of the "Combustion Simulations in Budapest".
An information system, including relevant codes and utilities, to process high-resolution molecular spectroscopic data.
This branch of ReSpecTh contains the following information:
- thermochemical data calculated by the method NEAT;
- high-accuracy thermochemical data for H2(16)O;
- A mirror of Burcat's thermochemistry database, with species searching and function plotting additions.