ReSpecTh is an information system of the MTA-ELTE Complex Chemical Systems Research Group,
prepared in collaboration with the Laboratory of Molecular Structure and Dynamics and the Chemical Kinetics Laboratory research laboratories of the Institute of Chemistry, Eötvös University, Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in data from reaction kinetics (Re), spectroscopy (Spec), or thermochemistry (Th), please click on RE, SPEC, or TH, respectively.
The reaction kinetics branch of ReSpecTh contains the following types of information:
- indirect measurement results related to combustion in XML format
- directly measured gas phase rate coefficients in XML format
- combustion reaction mechanisms
- computer codes related to the analysis, optimization and reduction of reaction mechanisms
This site now includes the content of the "Combustion Simulations in Budapest".
This branch of ReSpecTh contains the following information:
- thermochemical data calculated by the method NEAT;
- high-accuracy thermochemical data for H2(16)O;
- A mirror of Burcat's thermochemistry database, with species searching and function plotting additions.